
We have so much fun playing after dinner. Today mommy got us 2 new big balls to play with!. Varen loves to ride the car and Ronak loves to climb on the car!. Ronak is also starting to point to his body parts and is particularly intrigued by noses and socks. We have so much fun playing after dinner.
3 comments:
I especially love the picture of Ronak touching his nose. So sweet!
Emma
I love these pictures Sarah! They are so cute in their matching outfits...what styling babies you have:) You must check my blog...Aaron learned a new trick today!
Hi Sarah,
What adorable boys! I'm reliving my girls toddler-hood through your blog. I adopted two girls, 11 months apart, but the same age, from India. They have a big brother too.
Lakshmi and Priya were 1 year old when they met, so it was insane for about 2 or 3 years, and I rarely got a full nights sleep, but took lots of cat naps inbetween.
I'm on MTI, so I'll see you over there!
The boys are just squeezably sweet!
How fun!
Jyotsna
Post a Comment