Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cow Car Seats!



Yesterday mommy took us to the fire department to get our new big boy car seats checked. I cried the second the fireman opened my car door and was very scared of the firemen but of course Varen just laughed and smiled (he is so goofy). Varen is crawling around the room now too! He was so excited about it he wouldn't go to bed last night! I usually have to keep getting up all night to make sure mommy isn't lonely but last night I went right to sleep because I knew Varen would keep her company. I cant tell if she appreciates it or not though- sometimes I get the feeling that she wants us to go to sleep so she can be alone. Weird.

1 comment:

Lori Sozio said...

Wow, look at your big boy car seats. You guys are getting so big and you are both so handsome! Tell mommy to keep blogging so we can all share in your wonderful moments!